These images are not mobile friendly!
The cameras I have used ranged from 8″x10″ view cameras to modern DSLRs (NO early digital cameras ever used). Those interested in knowing exactly which ones they are, hit button below:
All prints can be made with great resolution up to more than 5 feet on a side as evidenced by these higher resolution presentations of select images which are unsharpened. Please follow these instructions to view them:
- Click the image and it will open it in a new TAB in your browser. I do not recommend mobile viewing.
- I recommend that you toggle your Browser to full screen (in “View” tab, choose “Full Screen”).
- Enlarge the image by simply clicking on it several times, or use your mouse scroll wheel. There is also a “+” button at the bottom of the image.
- Reduce the image by using your mouse scroll wheel or the “-” button at the bottom of the image. The “Z” button resets view.
- “Click and drag” to move the image around.
- There is a “Purchase” link at the bottom right where you may purchase the currently viewed image.
- Close the current TAB to return to this page after you are finished and want to see a different image.
If you are interested in a particular image to be displayed in high resolution, please
Uploading your request may take up to 48 hours.